I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in dream guidance, yoga classes, life coaching programs, workshops and/or other wellness, body work, therapy, exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by Anna-Karin Björklund. The Activities may be offered in the physical location of the School or offered online by zoom or other video conferencing tools, videos, television, podcasts, apps or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings, either physical or online, shall be considered “Activities.”
2. I recognize that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I recognize that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the Activities. If I have done so, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the Anna-Karin Björklund reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activty on physical, mental, spiritual, or any other grounds.
3. I am aware that my participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, heart attack or stroke and may aggravate preexisting injuries.
I understand that I could experience muscle, back, neck and other injuries as a result of my participation in the Activities. I understand my physical limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a preexisting injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at the School, including those which may result from the negligence of Anna-Karin Björklund.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against Anna-Karin Björklund, her teachers, instructors, workshop presenters, employees, independent contractors and staff (each, a “Released Party”) that I may ustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the School even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
7. I hereby understand that the School from time to time may photograph, video, or otherwise record classes or events occurring at the School and place such photographs and videos on its Website or social media platform. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
8. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of California and that all actions, suits, claims and proceedings relating to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in California. In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
An author and a teacher of dreams and spirituality, Anna-Karin Björklund offers courses and speaks on a wide range of inspirational topics related to dream journeys, dream fulfillment, love and compassion, yoga teachings, and transformational soul growth.
Anna-Karin is a certified yoga teacher and a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider, YACEP, E-RYT 200, RYT-500, and is also a certified reiki master teacher. She is also past board chair for the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD).
She holds a master’s degree in counseling psychology from Argosy University in Orange, California, and a bachelor’s degree in tourism management from the University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Anna-Karin’s approach to soul growth through yoga and dream work integrates ancient spiritual wisdom, yogic teachings, Jungian psychology, solution-focused modalities, mindfulness, cultural and spiritual traditions, and modern sciences. Her love for helping people to live an inspired life filled with love and gratitude shines through in all of her work.
Dream Guidance, Life Coaching and Yoga Teachings: It is important to remember that any guidance / reflections / advice given may be Anna-Karin’s suggested ways of working with a life situation or dream. Her suggestions may be impacted by her own personal understanding. You are the only one who will ultimately know the true answer to your life questions, along with the steps necessary to move forward in the best direction. In her dream guidance, life coaching, and yoga teachings, Anna-Karin can offer you guidance along the way, and help you get to a place where you will be better able to find those answers for yourself.
Refunds: There are no refunds on courses, programs, classes, sessions, or gift certificates.
Time Limit Courses: Courses are to begin and be completed within 3 months of purchase.
Time Limit Private Sessions: Membership programs begin the month of purchase. Single sessions / gift certificates are to be used within 3 months of purchase.
Session Rescheduling: Sessions can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. Less notice than 24 hours for a session cancellation / rescheduling, with incur full fee session cost.
By checking the box, and typing my name as electronic signature, I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein.
Please use the payment gateway below.
If you pay by Paypal, please first read and accept the Liability Waiver / Terms and Conditions/ Liability Waiver above